Why this???

prsat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 5, 2004
Puerto Rico
Hi guys:
This my trouble: called Dish from Puerto Rico to add a 211 with all the HD channels but they said they only have a "few" HD for PR. I told them that I have 3 antennas, 119, 110, 61.5 to get al HD channels but again the "few" word comes out. Why is this? We use 3 antennas because our position in the caribbean, but we can receive all Dish channels with a good signal, even all HD's. I don't want to think that Dish is discriminating with PR customers. Are there any dealers in the US that can take a new sub with autopay so I could have those hd channels? Because I could make it on behalf of my son. The 211 is clear of any debt with Dish. Can anyone tell what can I do or refer me to someone? Thx to all.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Move

Hi guys:
This my trouble: called Dish from Puerto Rico to add a 211 with all the HD channels but they said they only have a "few" HD for PR. I told them that I have 3 antennas, 119, 110, 61.5 to get al HD channels but again the "few" word comes out. Why is this? We use 3 antennas because our position in the caribbean, but we can receive all Dish channels with a good signal, even all HD's. I don't want to think that Dish is discriminating with PR customers. Are there any dealers in the US that can take a new sub with autopay so I could have those hd channels? Because I could make it on behalf of my son. The 211 is clear of any debt with Dish. Can anyone tell what can I do or refer me to someone? Thx to all.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The whole package!!

You will only get a couple of Yankees' games as Dish does not carry Yes Network, also if you want your locals in HD, they are on spot beam and cannot be seen in FL.

Don't need locals, I can catch them with a rabbit antenna. Need only high def. Either don't care if we don't have YES TV, there so many channels that carries the NY and the Mets that YES is possible. Don't like the Marlins since they change Pudge after he win the WS for them. Even if they do good they do good this season. Thx again guys.:):):D:D:):D

Why I complaint!

Check this out: I have a 50" Panasonic Plasma, waiting for the whole Dish package, but for PR they only have a "few" hd channels. The supervisor that I talk says that they have the same hd channels in 61.5 ( the one that I have) but they can serve PR because the channels in hd are in 129, 61.5 is a mirror for 129 but they don't know if they can serve PR for those hd channels. Are he stupid or they don't know what are they dealing with. Anyway, they think that they are smart, lets wait until I get a sub in NY with a friend I forgot he was living down there, watch me guys. I'm going to use his address. Thx:):D:):D:):D

but if you "move" to one of the lower 48 you loose the networks also (abc, cbs, nbc, fox)?? since thay all are in spot beams??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts