why use another satellite??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just a 'quick' thought.
Because it's a 'second offering' of their main feed? In so they don't need a 2nd dish to get MeTV. Just another receiver.

Reactions: DDLSW
Are you referring to KRBK carrying Me-TV? That's because they pick up Me-TV (and Fox and everything else) at their studio in Springfield, then have to redistribute the entire signal, Fox and Me-TV complete with local advertising, to their six transmitter sites.

- Trip

Reactions: KE4EST and Titanium
yes thanks! Better sig on 99 vs 101.Hope it stays awhile.Im a bit surrprised that im getting programming in est when the station area is central time.

Wow, 6 transmitter sites. Good to see at least 1 station that actually wants to provide reception to everyone in there market. Wish the stations in my area did. I’m sure there advertisers and viewers appreciate the effort.

Est and central time shows broadcast at the same actual time just different local time. (8 / 7 central)

Wow, 6 transmitter sites. Good to see at least 1 station that actually wants to provide reception to everyone in there market. Wish the stations in my area did. I’m sure there advertisers and viewers appreciate the effort.

Reception of the 6 transmitters is really awful for most people, because their antennas are aimed at the 2000 foot towers 20 miles east of Springfield instead of the randomly placed towers in various locations. There are plenty of people who still have terrible reception of KRBK in the market.

- Trip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)