Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapt

Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Northern CA
Why can't I start a new thread in The Hopper Zone? I try and get this message:

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

I'm trying to ask a question there and it won't let me. Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see any kind of a forum support area, and this looks like a general topic area. Thanks in advance

Welcome to SatelliteGuys! if you are not including any urls, images etc.. we have a problem and sincerely apologize for the same. :) You are fine in posting here, we do have a ops area but it's cool. ask on and if it won't let you post, ask here and myself or one of the other staff members will move to and will check on and try to find the solution to why you are having problems posting. again, Welcome!

Hey look. This is the right place lol. Thanks for the welcome and showing me the proper place to ask. I'll try again. I am posting no images or URL's. Just asking a question. Still won't let me post there. Getting the same message, so here's my question:

Weird. Edited this post to ask my question and it won't let me post it here either. Huh?

I'm wondering if part of the question is seen as a URL by the forum software or, perhaps there is some trigger that sees the question as Spam. Could you try to PM me the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts