Wife's photo's appearing in my photo stream, how??

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
My wife and I both have iPhones. We purchase music and apps using the same iTunes account (which is my account using my apple ID). But she has her own apple ID set up on her phone and iCloud. But I started looking through my photo stream and noticed many of the pics in my stream are pics she took with her phone. I've never noticed this before. The photos I take with my phone do not show up in her stream. So why would her photos show up in mine.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I've haven't used photostream yet, but maybe something in this link will help. Did you subscribe to her photo stream? Is she using her own icloud account on her phone?
itunes and icloud account can be different on a device.
http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4379?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

I do not subscribe to her photo stream and she does have her own iCloud account that's separate from the apple ID that's used to make app purchases.

Connectivity this days is strange :p
We and the neighbors use the same internet connection... and my wife and me were watching a movie on Netflix, and suddenly it stopped and showed pics of the neighbors :confused:

I've been digging through the settings on both phones and can't find anything that would cause this. I checked the iCloud settings on both phones and they have two different apple id's. Makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)