WiFi Connection to HR24-200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
I just upgraded my Internet connection and set up my router with a password and I was wondering how to set the password in the DVR HR24-200 so It can see my router?

Thanks
Jack

I just upgraded my Internet connection and set up my router with a password and I was wondering how to set the password in the DVR HR24-200 so It can see my router?

Thanks
Jack
The HR24 does not have have any built-in WiFi capability.

You'll need a 3rd party WiFi adapter or better a DIRECTV WiFi enabled CCK such as the DCAW1R0-01 you can get off eBay for cheap nowadays (if not free from DIRECTV tech. support).

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

That is strange since before the DSL Upgrade they all showed up on my Router Program. I mean all the D* boxes did but now none of them do. If they don't connect thru WiFi how do they update the guide? I don't have them plugged into the Phone Line.

That is strange since before the DSL Upgrade they all showed up on my Router Program. I mean all the D* boxes did but now none of them do. If they don't connect thru WiFi how do they update the guide? I don't have them plugged into the Phone Line.
The DIRECTV guide updates over the satellite feed.

The internet connection is mainly for VOD.

As to why the HR24 showed previously on your router program. You'll have to describe what your entire setup is like to understand that.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)