Wifi router reboot with H3

joewhite57

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2009
Indiana
Short question. Am I always going to have to reset my wifi connection and re-enter password every time I reset my u-verse modem. I have a H3 and it seems archaic to have to re-enter password every time. Smart phones reconnect as well as laptop and desktop without a problem. I remember doing this with my old 722, but in this day?

Short question. Am I always going to have to reset my wifi connection and re-enter password every time I reset my u-verse modem. I have a H3 and it seems archaic to have to re-enter password every time. Smart phones reconnect as well as laptop and desktop without a problem. I remember doing this with my old 722, but in this day?
I never had to do to that when I had the God Forsaken Uverse!

Reactions: charlesrshell

I’m assuming you’re using the Uverse built-in wifi. You could buy your own wifi router, disable the Uverse wifi, and you’ll likely have a better experience overall

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts