Wifi router reboot with H3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joewhite57

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2009
Indiana
Short question. Am I always going to have to reset my wifi connection and re-enter password every time I reset my u-verse modem. I have a H3 and it seems archaic to have to re-enter password every time. Smart phones reconnect as well as laptop and desktop without a problem. I remember doing this with my old 722, but in this day?

Short question. Am I always going to have to reset my wifi connection and re-enter password every time I reset my u-verse modem. I have a H3 and it seems archaic to have to re-enter password every time. Smart phones reconnect as well as laptop and desktop without a problem. I remember doing this with my old 722, but in this day?
I never had to do to that when I had the God Forsaken Uverse!

Reactions: charlesrshell

I’m assuming you’re using the Uverse built-in wifi. You could buy your own wifi router, disable the Uverse wifi, and you’ll likely have a better experience overall

Last edited: