Wil Wheaton to Host Weekly Talk Show for Syfy

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The cable network has picked up 12 episodes of The Wil Wheaton Project, a weekly talk show hosted by the actor and geek culture expert, the actor announced Wednesday. (A formal announcement is expected to come later from the network.)
The series, set for a summer run starting Tuesday, May 27, at 10 p.m., will feature Wheaton providing his inside point of view and dissecting the week's most popular news in sci-fi film, television, pop culture, video games, viral videos and more.

hollywoodreporter.com

He is a lot better playing a character of himself on the Big Bang Theory. I like him in that role. I will probably watch this series.

Talk about a childhood acting role defining the rest of your career....

The Yesterday's Enterprise role was the best one, and what they should have done with the character from the beginning. It would have made him a lot less disliked.

I had Jury Duty this month. First time I go into the courthouse, there's a whole bunch of juror's wearing RED shirts. I thought, "WTF!" Not only would I NEVER wear a red shirt (me being a Trekkie), much less wear one on juror selection day.

Then, the court clerk comes out into the courtroom, and the dude looks EXACTLY like Will Wheaton/Wesley Crusher! lol

I thought I was in the Twilight Zone... I am NOT joking here, I wish I was allowed to take photos!

I had Jury Duty this month. First time I go into the courthouse, there's a whole bunch of juror's wearing RED shirts. I thought, "WTF!" Not only would I NEVER wear a red shirt (me being a Trekkie), much less wear one on juror selection day.

Then, the court clerk comes out into the courtroom, and the dude looks EXACTLY like Will Wheaton/Wesley Crusher! lol

I thought I was in the Twilight Zone... I am NOT joking here, I wish I was allowed to take photos!

Since you were not wearing red were you selected?

Since you were not wearing red were you selected?

Nope!
They selected 27 people (pulled names out of a JAR!), 13 main and 10 alternates. Then after the questioning and challenge part, they let go enough people to use up ALL the alternates! So, I got lucky. That was the only time during this month I had to go in. It seems everybody else took a plea deal.

I dodged the phaser beam that time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts