Crisis

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 1

Sunday, March 16, 2014

"Pilot": A group ambushes a bus full of the children of Washington's elite while on a secluded road on the way back from a field trip.

S~

I thought this was really good, and Gillian Anderson was nice to see again.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Sunday, March 23, 2014

"If You Are Watching This I Am Dead": Meg Fitch gets together a large sum of money in order to get her daughter back, while the Pakistani Ambassador is tasked with the unthinkable; Dunn and Finley uncover a secret; the captors test the students.

S~

Seems theres an awful lot of stuff suddenly on Sunday night ...
I have 4 shows I'm recording between 8 and 11.

Not much the rest of the week.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Sunday, March 30, 2014

"What Was Done to You": After a meeting with the president and first lady, Dunn and Finley realize the chief of staff is the next target; a hostage is taught a lesson after an escape attempt.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Sunday, April 6, 2014

"We Were Supposed to Help Each Other": Three parents are asked to steal an important piece of the mastermind's puzzle.

S~

Unlike Believe,I do like this show. One thing I want to see them address in future episodes,you know the CIA is putting 2 & 2 together on what the kidnappers are trying to do,& they are planning,if not actually doing,countermeasures independent of the main characters. I want to see if it's the CIA or the kidnappers who are trying to take those recovered soldiers next episode.

Unlike Believe,I do like this show. One thing I want to see them address in future episodes,you know the CIA is putting 2 & 2 together on what the kidnappers are trying to do,& they are planning,if not actually doing,countermeasures independent of the main characters. I want to see if it's the CIA or the kidnappers who are trying to take those recovered soldiers next episode.

You get your wish, they are headed in that direction next week, to the CIA that is.

And Yes, this is a much better show than Believe, but then they are nothing like one another.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Designated Allies": Gibson uses Janice to get information about the CIA's covert soldier program; Finley and Dunn become targets when they go off grid; Meg is willing to do anything to get Amber back.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Here He Comes": Finley comes face to face with one of the kidnappers after tying to lure them from hiding.

S~

My wife and I are separating. She watches it, I leave. Too much incredulity for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)