Crisis

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Homecoming": The tables are turned on Dunn and Finley; Widener moves forward with a brutal plan to take out a former associate.

S~

I really do like watching this show. They probably should have waited until summer to put this on the air. Also,making this a start to finish telenovela would have helped also.

I really do like watching this show. They probably should have waited until summer to put this on the air. Also,making this a start to finish telenovela would have helped also.

I agree ...
I like it as well, but, how long can a show last with kids trapped in a house, can it possibly last more than a season ?

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"How Far Would You Go": Dunn goes to extremes to protect Meg; Gibson makes a demand that could result in the release of some of the students; Finley must keep Gibson's target away from a desperate parent.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Sunday, May 25, 2014

"You Do Not Know War": When the president visits FBI headquarters, Olsen lets Dunn and Finley share their theories with him; Gibson sends a parent on a mission that could incite a war with China; Ian witnesses something unthinkable.

S~

The May 25th episode was a good one--I did watch it last night (5/26) on the DVR. This show would have been a good limited series or similar type show. And I do like it.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Found":
Dunn and Finley make a surprising discovery as the FBI finally finds the mansion; Meg has to testify about her link to the secret soldier program; an unlikely asset is put to work.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 11

Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Best Laid Plans": Finley enters the mansion as part of the hostage exchange; Gibson focuses on a new target and enacts a piece of his plan.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 12

Saturday, June 21, 2014

"This Wasn't supposed to Happen": Finley makes a bold move while in the mansion; a mystery person endeavors to get revenge against Gibson, putting Beth Ann in further danger.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 13

Saturday, June 21, 2014

"World's Best Dad":
Gibson finds himself on a mission planned by Beth Ann's kidnapper, who wants Gibson to confess his crimes; Ian receives a message; Finley and Dunn make a shocking revelation.

S~

I wanted to see how the show was ended---as I watched the other episodes--and I believe it ended where it should have....although the very end made me wonder.