Crisis

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Homecoming": The tables are turned on Dunn and Finley; Widener moves forward with a brutal plan to take out a former associate.

S~

I really do like watching this show. They probably should have waited until summer to put this on the air. Also,making this a start to finish telenovela would have helped also.

I really do like watching this show. They probably should have waited until summer to put this on the air. Also,making this a start to finish telenovela would have helped also.

I agree ...
I like it as well, but, how long can a show last with kids trapped in a house, can it possibly last more than a season ?

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"How Far Would You Go": Dunn goes to extremes to protect Meg; Gibson makes a demand that could result in the release of some of the students; Finley must keep Gibson's target away from a desperate parent.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Sunday, May 25, 2014

"You Do Not Know War": When the president visits FBI headquarters, Olsen lets Dunn and Finley share their theories with him; Gibson sends a parent on a mission that could incite a war with China; Ian witnesses something unthinkable.

S~

The May 25th episode was a good one--I did watch it last night (5/26) on the DVR. This show would have been a good limited series or similar type show. And I do like it.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Found":
Dunn and Finley make a surprising discovery as the FBI finally finds the mansion; Meg has to testify about her link to the secret soldier program; an unlikely asset is put to work.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 11

Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Best Laid Plans": Finley enters the mansion as part of the hostage exchange; Gibson focuses on a new target and enacts a piece of his plan.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 12

Saturday, June 21, 2014

"This Wasn't supposed to Happen": Finley makes a bold move while in the mansion; a mystery person endeavors to get revenge against Gibson, putting Beth Ann in further danger.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 13

Saturday, June 21, 2014

"World's Best Dad":
Gibson finds himself on a mission planned by Beth Ann's kidnapper, who wants Gibson to confess his crimes; Ian receives a message; Finley and Dunn make a shocking revelation.

S~

I wanted to see how the show was ended---as I watched the other episodes--and I believe it ended where it should have....although the very end made me wonder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)