Believe

It´s about
Levitation, telekinesis, the ability to control nature, even predict the future... since she was two years old, Bo has had gifts she could neither fully understand nor control. Raised by a small group known as the "True Believers," the orphaned girl has been safeguarded from harmful outsiders who would use her forces for personal gain. But now that she is 10, her powers have become stronger, and the threat has grown more dangerous. With her life and future now in jeopardy, the "Believers" turn to the only person they see fit to be her full-time protector. That is, once they break him out of jail. Tate, a wrongfully imprisoned death row inmate who's lost his will, is initially reluctant - until he witnesses one of her extraordinary abilities. Bo sees people for who they truly are... and who they may become. Tate and Bo begin their journey, one in which trust must be earned. Traveling from city to city, every place they stop and everyone they meet will be changed forever. But they'll have to keep going to stay one step ahead of the sinister forces after Bo's power... because it will take a miracle to keep them safe forever.​

Next Episode: Series Premiere

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Pilot": A wrongfully imprisoned death row inmate guides a 10-year-old girl with mysterious gifts on a journey, trying to stay ahead of the malevolent forces pursuing her powers.

S~

I liked it and can't wait to see more. Sunday at 9pm gives me pause as I feel that time slot will only lead to a premature end for the show.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Sunday, March 16, 2014

"Beginner's Luck": When Tate takes Bo to Atlantic City, Bo bonds with a woman with a sick child; Winter and Channing try to stay a step ahead.

S~

Never heard of it. I'll keep an eye open for it on Hulu.

Resurrection? It is ABC's version of Believe but Resurrection is actually based on the French program, The Returned, that aired on Sundance Channel. I did notice that ABC moved Resurrection to Sunday 8P to counter Believe. Now I have a triple-timer event since Cosmos is on Fox at the same time.

Resurrection? It is ABC's version of Believe but Resurrection is actually based on the French program, The Returned, that aired on Sundance Channel. I did notice that ABC moved Resurrection to Sunday 8P to counter Believe. Now I have a triple-timer event since Cosmos is on Fox at the same time.

Your kidding .... I hope.

I was recording Once upon a Time 8pm, then Believe and Resurrection 9pm and couldn't see the end of the race that ran way long because the two record at the same time, now one is moving earlier .... well that sux.

I may have to invest in a Genie after all.

Your kidding .... I hope.

I was recording Once upon a Time 8pm, then Believe and Resurrection 9pm and couldn't see the end of the race that ran way long because the two record at the same time, now one is moving earlier .... well that sux.

I may have to invest in a Genie after all.

My times are Central, so 9PM Eastern for Believe, Resurrection, and Cosmos. 'Bout gave you a heart attack. Eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)