Believe

Ok, whatever. Second ep, I quit watching half way through. Done. Another show without a purpose and an irritating little girl, to boot. Bad acting all around.

Resurrection hasn't moved. Believe premiered on Monday and moved to its regular spot on Sunday.

S~

Resurrection hasn't moved. Believe premiered on Monday and moved to its regular spot on Sunday.

S~

Thats now at 9pm est, on Sundays then ?

Edit:
Yes
So Believe and Resurrection are on against one another on Sunday nights ... now thats just dumb on both networks part ... they just may kill one another.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Sunday, March 23, 2014

"Origin": While they are trapped in Manhattan, Tate and Bo encounter a rich woman mourning the decades-old loss of her son.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Sunday, March 30, 2014

"Defection": Tate risks his freedom to help Bo locate the author of a long-lost love letter; Winter prepares for an escape from Manhattan.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Sunday, April 6, 2014

"White Noise": A blogger's unrelenting investigation of a mysterious story threatens to tear his marriage apart.

S~

The most irritating & head scratching part of the show so far is that they haven't tried to get Bo & Tate out of the country,much less out of the northeast. They should have taken that boat to South America. I'm sorry if that ruins their "help someone new each week" story line,but come on. It is virtually impossible to suspend my disbelief on this show with its boneheaded storyline.

I'm finding this show very hard to watch. Both the main characters are annoying & it is a real struggle sitting through each episode. I'm ready to bail on it now.
Was curious how the show was. All the episodes are on my DVR, but I haven't watch any yet, as there are other shows I have to catch up on. I have a feeling it'll be watched during the summer. But if it's not any good, I'd be better off deleting now.

I liked the pilot, but after the second episode, I lost interest.

Was curious how the show was. All the episodes are on my DVR, but I haven't watch any yet, as there are other shows I have to catch up on. I have a feeling it'll be watched during the summer. But if it's not any good, I'd be better off deleting now.

Watch it for yourself and make your own choice ...

Some like it, others don't like ANYTHING.

Personally, I like it, but am getting tired of it to a degree, gonna give it probably the 1st season and see if it gets better ...

The show is the same every week so far ... Bo is wanted by the bad guys, bad guys do thier best to catch up with her ... she does something to make them go away.
The good guys come to the rescue ...

As previously mentioned, they have been on the east coast the whole time for some reason ...

The bad guys look for her and the good guys save the day ... they continuously are on the run hiding from the bad guys ... while she is interesting ... shes also a young kid.

This show reminds me so much of Touch, with Kiefer Sutherland. You have a special child that's being hunted by bad people. And every episode deals with the child in some weird way helping a stranger out with an issue of some sort. And every episode the child seems more concerned with helping that person than she is for her own safety. That basically sums up every episode of Touch.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Sinking": Tate goes to find the people who framed him for murder; at the Orchestra campus, Skouras focuses on a young telepath.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Bang and Blame": Winter looks to guardians from Bo's past to protect her again; surprising information about Channing's past is revealed.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Together": Winter worries that Skouras now has the ability to locate Bo and sends Channing to infiltrate the Orchestra campus; Bo wants to help a family man in over his head.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"Prodigy": A premonition of a musical prodigy's death sidetracks Tate's efforts to keep Bo focused on her training; Winter sets a contingency plan in motion; Skouras tests Dani's powers.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Sunday, May 25, 2014

"Collapse": Bo convinces Tate to help her prevent a tragic event on a New York subway; Dani proves herself to Skouras.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Revelation": Winter takes desperate measures to keep Channing alive; Bo and Tate secretly try to confront Skouras; Dani questions her position.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)