Will AxsTV slide back into 130 and bump HDNet Movies off?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
[FONT=&quot]AXS tv (previously on channel 131) can still be found on channel 362 (available in HD packages only – DISH America and higher and AT120 w/ HD and higher).[/FONT]

I don't see axis staying at 362 for long. That channel number is in the range for the BB@Home channels. I guess that we will see IFC take 130, Sundance go back to what was its new home on 389, Fuse at 164 as its old home at 159 is now NBC Sports Net, WE going back to its home on 128, Axis taking 125 when all is said and done, and finally those of us who pay for HDNet Movies not watching you free loaders enjoy what we pay for. Obviously it will be at its pre dispute location for us. I got to admit, I never watched it at 130, but always opted for its channel number for us paying viewers at 383.

The Fat Man said:
I don't see axis staying at 362 for long. That channel number is in the range for the BB@Home channels. I guess that we will see IFC take 130, Sundance go back to what was its new home on 389, Fuse at 164 as its old home at 159 is now NBC Sports Net, WE going back to its home on 128, Axis taking 125 when all is said and done, and finally those of us who pay for HDNet Movies not watching you free loaders enjoy what we pay for. Obviously it will be at its pre dispute location for us. I got to admit, I never watched it at 130, but always opted for its channel number for us paying viewers at 383.

You act like we wanted HDNet Movies. I sure never asked for it. I just wanted AMC back which we finally got.

You act like we wanted HDNet Movies. I sure never asked for it. I just wanted AMC back which we finally got.

I'll gladly take HDNet Movies over AMC.

Still waiting for an official announcement on the fate of HDNet Movies. I thought that was the AMC replacement (why it was mapped to AMC's old 130 home), and was shocked to see it stay on when AMC returned. I hope it stays permanently.

king3pj said:

I think you are losing my comic tone in the translation of reading text. How can you people be free loading when Dish gave you the channel. I'm simply saying that some of us lost AMC et. al. and paid for a channel that others began to get for free. So if it wasn't for the perks I got, I would have paid Dish to lose channels. It's Dish I was lashing out at. I was joking with you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts