Will DIRECTV Add Al Jazeera In HD This Week?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It is good that we received an additional high definition channel. Let’s see some more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one new HD since Al Jazeera... Aspire ch 381. There is another thread about that channel.

I just hope we don't have any ignorant idiots who complain "We now have the ISIS support channel in HD, but I can't get 'fill in the blank' HD yet?!" Not a huge fan of the channel, but its news coverage is just as reputable as some America-based news channels I have seen.
You are complaining about something that nobody in this thread has said. If somebody says that then fine, complain. But it's as if you are looking for something that isn't there.

In that the channel is now available, I would have thought this thread would have died....Have been reading about it for years and now it is on, and still the thread lingers....

You are complaining about something that nobody in this thread has said. If somebody says that then fine, complain. But it's as if you are looking for something that isn't there.

True, but I'm guessing you haven't been a member of this forum for as long as I have if you have never seen somebody say stuff like that. Maybe those people finally realize Scott and the moderators won't tolerate it. I haven't see the Fox News hate in awhile either, thankfully.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)