Will Dish Advertise The Hopper During the Superbowl

Will Dish Advertise the New Hopper / joey Offering During Superbowl and Will That Advertising Includ

• Yes, Without Pricing

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Yes, With Pricing

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 68.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would bet against a Dish Hopper Ad. The SuperBowl ad space sold out before Thanksgiving. And at a rate of $100k/second is probably more than Dish would want to spend, especially with DIRECTV being the big NFL player with season ticket.

DISH is way to cheap to advertise during the expensive Superbowl. Besides they will probably make a commercial where someone in a huge cowboy hat is hawking a hopper.... OH WAIT a minute. They already did that for the Blockbuster movie pass.:p

I voted no because I want to make sure I comment in every hopper thread I can and as I know some of you would be so disappointed if I had voted yes...

Reasons I voted No.

1. Dish is way too cheap to spend big $$$ for Ad Space @Superbowl
2. In most cases you would only advertise something on TV, that is available now, not in a few weeks or months.
3. I may be wrong but I don't think Dish has ever advertised on a major TV network that is broadcasting the Superbowl.
4. The Hopper and Joey has received a lot of media attention during CES and online to satisfied current demand.
5. As mentioned in another post, Directv has commercials during NFL games, I doubt Directv is going to spend $$$ during the Superbowl.

I voted no, besides even if they did I would never know. There is a zero chance of me watching the game because I have absolutely no interest in it.

it's not even available yet, so i don't see a reason to make a commercial about something you can't even sell.

If there was some ability to at least preorder an installation, then i'd say yes.

I doubt customer service is even trained to answer questions on the product yet.

I voted no, besides even if they did I would never know. There is a zero chance of me watching the game...
This might surprise you, but a LOT of people will watch it... Something like one out of three people in the US alone ! So don't worry, they won't miss you ! ;)

As for me watching it, maybe I will, maybe I won't. I have set plans at all.