Will DishNetwork Lease 322 and 522,s in the near Future?

dishrookie

Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
I woul like to add more rooms to my current setup, leasing preferebly. I seen talk that dish will add this for current subscribers, any idea how soon this will take place. Some of you guys seem to know more about dishnetwork than dish itself. Thanks in advance.

dishrookie said:
I woul like to add more rooms to my current setup, leasing preferebly. I seen talk that dish will add this for current subscribers, any idea how soon this will take place. Some of you guys seem to know more about dishnetwork than dish itself. Thanks in advance.
Suppose to be in the 1st quarter of 05, but I wouldn't hold my breath because if its like most other things with Dish it will be 06 before we see it :D .

Go to eBay and find a good rated seller that has a new one for sale then contact ceo@dishnetwork.com to get it activated. Include your account information when you email them and your phone number on the account and they will call you to get it activated.

I would love to buy a 522 but hard to tell it's from a trusted seller. that dish will activate..

I hope there's a software upgrade to increase the signal strength on those 522s/322s at some point as they register too low.

Mine is 100 high - 90 low. swap receiver for a 510 or 311 - 115-118 high - 100 low. Engineering says the 522/322 has a different threshold, but they still lose signal around 35-40 just like the others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)