Will & Grace 2017

I loved Will and Grace, so I am more than ready to watch it this year and they have already renewed it for season two, even before the premier of this season.:bigok

Reactions: navychop
I think they ordered 12 episodes for this new season.

Ready to watch "11 years later" episode in just a couple of nights.

I greatly enjoyed watching them together in this new season... yep, 11 years later,

Same ol' Will, Grace, Jack and Karen, that's the way I like 'em :D

Yes , they just ignored the entire last season, marriages and baby births and their two children growing up and marrying each other in the future. They also ignored that Stan died and left a Karen penniless. They also never mentioned Karen's maid Rosy and the actress who played her that died a few years back. It's like we were teleported back to the 2002 year of the series before all the relationships developed. Still funny though.

So the actress that played Rosario didn't die but she did retire from acting. They are also going to have to explain what happened to Grace's mother , played by the late Debbie Reynolds.

Reactions: satjay
It feels like we just picked straight up where we left off 11 years ago and they just skipped the ending where they moved forward in time with their kids and they went to college etc. Will looks much the same and somehow has stayed thin even at age 54. Grace on the other hand looks heavier than 11 years ago at age 49. Jack age 47 and Karen age 58 isn't that thin anymore either.

Reactions: DJdish
Good. We'll watch it tonight. I had forgotten how much I missed Will and Grace.

It feels like we just picked straight up where we left off 11 years ago and they just skipped the ending where they moved forward in time with their kids and they went to college etc. Will looks much the same and somehow has stayed thin even at age 54. Grace on the other hand looks heavier than 11 years ago at age 49. Jack age 47 and Karen age 58 isn't that thin anymore either.

Yep Grace certainly looks with quite some more pounds than last season, little more than a decade ago.

As a matter of fact, and considering last time I saw Grace or I mean Debra, in The Mysteries of Laura, about a year ago, she looks like she gained a lot of weight just from Laura to nowadays with Grace,

I remember clearly that scene in Mysteries of Laura, where Debra was wearing a green bathing suit, and IMO she looked great.

I think I even posted that pic, in that thread. ;)

laura-pilot-suit.jpg

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)