Breaking Bad

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
This is one of the best shows on television!

What an awesome season premiere.

If you haven't watched it, start from the beginning, you won't be able to stop.

Sounds like another one of those great shows no one watches. Nothing has made me ever want to investigate it all. But, my favorite show is Sons of Anarchy and I get the same response.

I can't believe no one else is talking about this show. It is awesome! I just love it, and so does my son. He's 25 and this is the only show he ever watches with me. Just seen the season final and it was great! Can't wait for next year!!
BTW: I agree with KAB on SOA too.
Ghpr13:)

It's an amazing show! I have watched it from the beginning.

I was shocked as hell when Gus walked out of that room. Then I almost barfed when the camera moved around!

One of the best shows on tv. Just caught up with it thanks to netflix they have first the seasons. Watched it in a week! Had to find the last season elsewhere. Really great show.

So I am on season 3 still going to 4. I am amazed that this thread is not long. I became a fan of this series after Dish dropped AMC. Right now I am watching it with Roku and Netflix. Every episode has been out of this world. There is no waste of an episode in this series. The writing is so good.

Big fan of the show.I stumbled upon it a few summers ago and was like wow this is good.Started recording replays and mini marathons from then on.it's not always action packed but,it's well written.I would never have believed Bryan Cranston could have played the role of Walt so well.Made me almost forget about Hal lol.

Season 5 half way over they broke it into 2 parts.Its also the last season so only 8 episodes left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)