Walker: Texas Ranger Reboot

My father-in-law loved Walker, Texas Ranger. I remember watching it many times when we visited. They could have at least given a nod to Norris by having it be his son or grandson, even if he is not involved with the new series. I would watch an episode or two to see what it's like but I'm not expecting much compared to the original. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Derwin0
‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Reboot Starring Jared Padalecki Lands At The CW – Deadline

Like the original series, created by Albert S. Ruddy & Leslie Greif, the reboot, in which Walker is getting a female partner, will explore morality, family, and rediscovering our lost common ground. It centers on Cordell Walker (Padalecki), a widower and father of two with his own moral code, who returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years, only to discover there’s harder work to be done at home. He’ll attempt to reconnect with his children, navigate clashes with his conservative family, and find unexpected common ground with his new partner (one of the first women in Texas Rangers’ history), while growing increasingly suspicious about the circumstances surrounding his wife’s death.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)