Breaking Bad

Wow with out a doubt one of the top 5 programs currently going.

I agree,it's very well written and acted.Granted,it's not filled with action from start to finish.It always leaves me wondering what kind of mess will Walter get into next,and how will he resolve the mess he got into.They come up with some ingenious stuff on the show.

I think you will enjoy it.It moves slow at times but,has a way of hooking you.

AMC is starting a marathon replay of the Breaking Bad series later in June. I missed last summer's first half of season 5 due to the AMC-DISH dispute so this will be an opportunity to catch up. Could someone tell me the episode number and first air date of the season 5's first episode?

The first 8 episodes of season 5 are finally available on Netflix, starting today, 8/2.

Just came here to post that myself. And I'm surprised to see this thread is only 6 pages long. Well now's everyone's chance to see what all the fuss is about, as you can watch every season to date on NF before the new season starts Aug. 11--assuming you have 50 hours to spare. ;)

Just came here to post that myself. And I'm surprised to see this thread is only 6 pages long. Well now's everyone's chance to see what all the fuss is about, as you can watch every season to date on NF before the new season starts Aug. 11--assuming you have 50 hours to spare. ;)

We did it...just finished the last 2 episodes last night, but online though....

Now I see what all the fuss was about :up

I was able to record the first two seasons of The Walking Dead last summer thanks to one of the Marathons on AMC. I had tuned-in to the show a couple times but didn't have a clue what was going on. However, I was hooked when I started with episode one. I've watched 2-3 episodes of BB last year, but I was clueless. Hopefully I'll have time to record all of the old episodes one of these days and start from the beginning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)