Breaking Bad

It truly is sad,in a way,that this show is coming to an end.Some of the best written,best acted tv episodes of all time.

So, who's dead, if anyone, after last night's shootout??

I'll guess it's Gomie, with Hank and Jesse taken hostage....

Not sure, but certainly not Walt and Jessie. Gomez is expendable. Marie will go batshit crazy if Hank is dead.

I think you have that right. My theory is that the show will end with Walt going nuts and launching a suicide mission against Todd and his uncle's gang to save Jesse. That is probably what those openings at the diner were all about where he bought the trunk full of guns. He knows he is going to die from the cancer anyways so his redemption will be sacrificing himself to save Jesse.

What an episode last night!!Hiesnberg gets a little crazy over his money.He does still have a conscious though,loves his family dearly,as well as Jesse.3 episodes left,can't wait to see how it all ends.

I think you have that right. My theory is that the show will end with Walt going nuts and launching a suicide mission against Todd and his uncle's gang to save Jesse. That is probably what those openings at the diner were all about where he bought the trunk full of guns. He knows he is going to die from the cancer anyways so his redemption will be sacrificing himself to save Jesse.

After tonight's episode I don't think there is going to be any redemption for Walt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I beg to differ. I think Walt purposely did what he did with skylar on the phone and with his daughter to protect his family. Walt knew the police were there hes not dumb. He wanted to make Skylar look like a battard wife who did what she did because she was scared for her life and had no choice. Otherwise she would be in as much trouble as he was.

Very possible,but it could go either way.I know the fangs sure came out in that sequence.I was kind of sad to see Jr.turn on him though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)