Breaking Bad

I'm surprised there isn't more love for Breaking Bad here. Only a few episodes left and very few people talking about it.

Excellent episode last night.Best show on tv,can't wait for the last 7 episodes.

Very Good episode last night!! I am surprised also that there isn't more talk about this show!! :)

Another AMC show I've been hooked on since Day 1. It's such a great show!! Everyone is amazing in it.

Amc is not included with dish america. Ordered from amazon, will watch after while. Looking forward to it. It would probably be cheaper for me just to upgrade to the 120, but just for this 1 show I'll stick to amazon. The last episode I watched it ended with Hank on the can & realizing the man he was after was right in the next room. :eek: If the new season starts out anything like it ended, I'm sure it's a nail biter. Won't be coming back to this thread until after I've watched last nights episode.

Amc is not included with dish america. Ordered from amazon, will watch after while. Looking forward to it. It would probably be cheaper for me just to upgrade to the 120, but just for this 1 show I'll stick to amazon. The last episode I watched it ended with Hank on the can & realizing the man he was after was right in the next room. :eek: If the new season starts out anything like it ended, I'm sure it's a nail biter. Won't be coming back to this thread until after I've watched last nights episode.

Oh it's good imo.The exchange between Hank and Walter is great.

I'm a big fan of this show, and AMC in general. I watch Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Mad Men, The Killing, and from the first episode Low Winter Sun seems interesting. I think AMC is the first channel to pass HBO series in quality programming for me.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm a big fan of this show, and AMC in general. I watch Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Mad Men, The Killing, and from the first episode Low Winter Sun seems interesting. I think AMC is the first channel to pass HBO series in quality programming for me.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Love Breaking Bad,TWD,and HOW.Those are all top notch series.I tried the killing,still have most of it recorded,just haven't gotten into it.I also recorded Low Winter Sun,will check it out later.

Whoa.....:eek:

"If you're not sure who I am, maybe your best course is to tread lightly".

Wow, not sure if that was a threat or what. Have a feeling this finale is going to be a mind blow.

This is with out a doubt one of the top 5 best written and acted shows to ever show up on television. There are shows I have found more entertaining, but not shows that have been this well put together.

Last nights episode was everything I had hope it would be. This is going to be a very intense 7 weeks. I mean to go from where we ended last night to where we began last night a lot has to happen. I cant wait for the ride.

I have a feeling Hisenberg,will have to off Hank.Was it last season when Walter told Skyler,I am the bad guy?

I have a feeling Hisenberg,will have to off Hank.Was it last season when Walter told Skyler,I am the bad guy?
Yes I believe it was. I was wondering that too, if he will off him. I'm thinking he really wouldn't want to, knowing what it would do to the whole family. but....... Man what a good show!!!

One thing about Walter White,you don't back him into a corner,he will come out guns a blazing if you do.He's almost like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.He doesn't have the appearance of a monster,but he can at times have a very diabolical mind.

If I recall correctly Skyler asked Walt if he was in danger. He replied "I am the danger".

What about Jesse? He clearly doesn't buy Walt's story about Mike, and what happens when/if Jesse learns about all of Walt's lies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about Jesse? He clearly doesn't buy Walt's story about Mike, and what happens when/if Jesse learns about all of Walt's lies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take,the beginning of the past couple of episodes have shown only Walt in the future,now I could be wrong but,I believe he leaves a path of destruction behind him.Walt may be the only man standing in the end.

My take,the beginning of the past couple of episodes have shown only Walt in the future,now I could be wrong but,I believe he leaves a path of destruction behind him.Walt may be the only man standing in the end.

Does look like it, but I wonder who the ricin is for??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts