Will lifetime be back?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Geronimo said:
Do you really think we can answer that?

I wouldn't have asked a question I knew couldn't be answered.

If there are any DTV reps out there (sponsors of this site), send me an IM. I will gladly give you my business rather than someone I don't know.

I need a 4 room setup with HD DVR in my main room. Regular in the other 3. I am calling Dish tomorrow. :(

Caveat: You must be able to meet or beat DTV's offer of 398 dollars.

Last edited:
HD DVR, Dish1000 for 299? Freaking Crap!!

HD DVR, Dish1000 for 299? Freaking Crap!!

I am now trying to con my wife into holding off on switching. I feel guilty, damn, I feel guilty. :shh

This proves that Charlie is one coniving sumnabeech. He knows what he is doing! ;)

It can't be answered because wea re not parties to the negotiation. We can tell you what we think till the cows come jome but that won't bring Lifetime back.

With Hearst breaking ranks and signing with E*, don't expect Lifetime anytime soon. Unless they come back to the table with a bunch of concessions and kneepads on.

When you go on lifetimetv.com, it doesn't look like any one there is putting on knee pads. They are promoting Directv and cable. Last I heard, even OLN is even surviving without being on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts