Will NBA Pelicans Playoff Game Be Blackout Again?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satman858

Original poster
Apr 21, 2018
Louisana
On Thursday night Dish Network blacked out the Pelican game on NBA-TV in the New Orleans area to spite the game being sold out. The game WAS broadcasted on Charter Spectrum, so it was Dish Network's decision to black it out, not the NBA.

I tried calling Dish customer service, but could not get an answer from even a so call advance customer service representative.

If anyone from dish could confirm it being broadcaster today at 4:00pm cst, I would have to go to a bar with spectrum Charter cable to watch the game?

I am not aware the selling out a game has any bearing on showing NBA games, in fact not even the NFL has that anymore. It was on NBCSNW and maybe that's why it was blacked out on the NBA-TV channel in your area. Today's game is on TNT. They may also be available to be streamed.

In my experience NBA TV is always blacked out when your local team is playing...the same goes for MLB channel. It's really for out of market games only.

My DISH "GameFinder" is wrong as much it is right. It will frequently say game is unavailable, when it is. Check your channels to make sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)