Will programming change affect my current pricing?

angiodan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Cape Coral, Florida
Currently have AT180, HBO, and the E/W Locals and Superstations, which I am charged $11.99. I remember reading somewhere that Dish no longer offers this $12 price and charges $6 for each set.

I was going to switch to the Everything pak since I'll soon have a 942 along with my 921, and don't want to pay $10/mo in DVR fees, but I also don't want to be charged $18 for the locals/supers.

Thanks.

The $11.99 price is no longer available but is grandfathered for those who had it prior to elimination. I know any change in programming involving distant/locals/superstations can cause loss of the grandfathered price but don't know if a package change would cause the same. Hopefully someone who has braved this will chime in. :)

NightRyder

I changed from AT180 to AT120 and did loose the discount on the Superstations that were bundled with my locals. I asked while I was on the phone with the CSR if that would happen and she said no. After she made the package change I asked her to read what I was going to be charged and sure enough it had immediately changed the superstations to $5.99 from the bundled discount I had been receiving. While I was still on the phone I canceled the superstations to ensure I would not be charged a $5 downgrade twice.

So, if you downgrade, it looks like a definite.

For some reason, I can't try it out online, the only programming it lets me add is some international channels. The web site must be screwy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)