Will this work? wiring setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

agarrett22

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 13, 2010
Terre haute, IN
Will the following setup work?

dish 1000.4 WA -> dp34 -> dpp44 -> dual node?

wanting to hookup additional receiver to the dish but the 44 is full and about 100 foot from the dish, where i want to put the additional receiver is 15 ft from the dish. the additional receiver will be a 211k

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I would put the DPP44 first and the DP34 second. Put the duo node on the DPP44 (ports 2-4, not behind the power inserter) and the other receiver(s) on the DP34. Just keep in mind with the DP34 you'll need two lines for dual tuner receivers.

I see you said 211k so DP vs DPP shouldn't matter in that case. You can try the DP34 first but I'm not sure how well that will work. I guess in theory it should work.

Could always get a DPP33 for 30 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

dp34 before dpp44 did work, However not as I wanted it to as i forgot that the dp34 had to be powered to pass the signal on to the dpp44. Had to rethink my setup as I didn't plan on leaving a receiver attached to the dp34 all the time. O Well, At least it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)