Will Thursday's B's-Habs game be on NESN HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

codton

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
Waterford, CT
I see the Bruins game Thursday is scheduled on NESN, along side the Sox-Tigers game. Assuming it gets shown on an alternate channel, will DISH air the HD feed of the game? Last Friday, the Senators-Bruins game was only shown in SD (while the Sox-Blue Jays was on Channel 434), even though I believe NESN was airing it in HD. Does anybody have any idea?

Very confused now. Saw this morning that Sox-Tigers is on 434 (SD), B's- Canadiens is on 434 (HD), and Sox-Tigers is on ALT 448 (SD). I guess it will work itself out by Thursday??:confused:

Heard on WEEI that the NESN will air the Bruins in HD and the Sox in SD. Guess just because this is the first time in many a year the Bs actually made it to the post season.

Heard on WEEI that the NESN will air the Bruins in HD and the Sox in SD. Guess just because this is the first time in many a year the Bs actually made it to the post season.

Good decision.

A playoff NHL game should be a 100 to 1 favorite for HD over an early regular season MLB game...

They will be doing both in HD, only Comcast and FIOS will have them both in HD, E* will only get one or the other. I'll take playoff hockey over regular season for 1 day.

I just looked at Thursday's CI schedule and they have the Bs in HD.

Last edited:
sox/bruins: go to nesn.com,click on nesn + channels and you will find list of channels.
bruins in hd on 434 or 5434. red sox on 444 sd. last week the opposite. pud.

What about tonight's Sox game?? No HD??

:mad::mad:

What's the matter DISH? The hamster can't run fast enough to give us NESN-HD and all the HD channels you added today? *cough*

I was worried this would happen with them only showing the channel part time. :confused:

:mad::mad:

What's the matter DISH? The hamster can't run fast enough to give us NESN-HD and all the HD channels you added today? *cough*

I was worried this would happen with them only showing the channel part time. :confused:

I feel the same way, I canceled Comcast think NESN would be full time, but I got a surprise 2 day ago FIOS justgot installed in front on my home so in a few months.

I didn't see Saturday's or Sunday's Bruins games listed on NESN HD, just SD. I haven't checked today, though. C'mon DISH, keep up with the schedule!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)