Good HD News

Aren't there already D* forums?

Oh Teran, come on, can't have a bit of a chuckle. I actually can't wait for E* to light up these channels. Maybe then all of the D* vs E* stuff that we have to hear everyday will go away and we can all be on the same side, the Sat side for awhile. Also, when something is cool on the SciFi channel like BSG etc.... none of us on the other side will have to hear that the SciFi channel isn't actually showing any of these shows in HD, like we have been getting this last week. Seriously, I expect that the HD gods will hear your calls and then no one will have a chip on their shoulder. Good luck.

I Guess Dish Is Adding Locals Hd Is Good News And Now On To What Is The Djfdfjkhfkhfjkhfhe3490 With Dish No New Hd Nationals.

Hey, I agree there. I know everyone is looking for National HD but when we got our HD locals here in Columbus on D* I have to tell you, that was a freaking good day!

I think they are waiting to light up more than just two channels at once... If you light up just SciFi and USA you make some people happy but then the bitching about when is X going HD since D* has it already will continue... if they light up 8-10 channels (Presumably some of those "test" channels that we cannot see including 1-2 exclusives then there is less to bitch about... just my two cents

Well, since there isn't anything to talk about yet....Hey Ducky, coming home, out your way next weekend for the Phils / Mets series, I think I hurled yesterday...

I think they are waiting to light up more than just two channels at once... If you light up just SciFi and USA you make some people happy but then the bitching about when is X going HD since D* has it already will continue... if they light up 8-10 channels (Presumably some of those "test" channels that we cannot see including 1-2 exclusives then there is less to bitch about... just my two cents

Woo hoo! Can't wait to watch World F'ing Network HD!

Ted

Last edited:
I agree with Ducky! Dish has to make some sort of splash. That won't happen with the introduction of only two channels, especially for marketing purposes compared to D*. If they wind up only introducing two channels, we are worst off than we think...

Hey, I agree there. I know everyone is looking for National HD but when we got our HD locals here in Columbus on D* I have to tell you, that was a freaking good day!

That would be nice to have for sure, i love getting them OTA and 95% of the time the antenna does great..... but even a little interference in shows i like annoys me, especially WOSU programs. Guess it will be a long time until they come across the dish :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts