Will TW EVER Add More HD Channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
I've read for such a long time people's email responses from Fred Dressler saying how TW is close to adding more HD channels (CinemaxHD was already supposed to be done). Is this ever going to happen? Does anyone have any information on this? Even the dinky little company near here, Wide Open West, has more HD channels! God I wish I could get Comcast.

Last edited:
Quick Poll - what was the last HD channel addition in your area? Here in Raleigh, NC, Universal HD was added 9/15/05 (see my post here). We've gone over a year without an HD addition. Anyone else?

PS - as a side note, the last thing that TWC did for me was to move GSN to a package that I refuse to pay more money to get. :mad:

Last edited:
Yesterday here in NYC TWC added STARZ HD, MSG HD, and CinemaxHD...

Well, out here in Columbus, Ohio, they haven't added an HD channel in ages. We don't have any of those channels. Why does TW do that? Why do they not have virtually the same programming advantages in ALL service areas? I also don't understand why EVERYONE doesn't have Cinemax HD when Time Warner is their parent company...it's astounding to me. I really hate TW at this point.

The best is you have no idea they just pop up in the channel guide. I almost fell off the couch when I saw they added three HD channels in one day. That has got to be a TW record.

Try looking in Diag mode for the SA8300HD receivers. In columbus, UniversalHD was there for months after the olymics. Fox HD and Sportstime OHIO were there in diag mode for a while before they show up in the guide.

As far as extra HD channels....TW is just CRAP!! When WOW gets another HD channel, I am jumping ship!

Try looking in Diag mode for the SA8300HD receivers. In columbus, UniversalHD was there for months after the olymics. Fox HD and Sportstime OHIO were there in diag mode for a while before they show up in the guide.

As far as extra HD channels....TW is just CRAP!! When WOW gets another HD channel, I am jumping ship!

How do you do that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)