Will we see the new Big-10 network on Comcast?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

briani

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
Lake Havasu City, AZ
The new Big-10 Network will lanch this august and already has contracts nationally with Direct TV and AT&T uverse, will Comcast add this channel? It sounds like the new network will offer HD broadcasts of Big Ten sports plus specialty programming. The network is pushing providers to offer the new network to basic customers nationally. If nothing else, this channel......and ESPN-U......would make great additions to the sports package.

Sure would be nice... but considering they can't get their act together on ESPNU, and we don't even have CSTV or The Mtn in Atlanta, and Comcast carries both... I don't expect to see it for a long time.

In Chicago we're getting CSTV as of 6/27. I would hope we get the Big ten network here too, especially since they announced that most game action will be in HD.

I know Bright House is getting it because I contacted them awhile ago and said they are going to get it, so I'm sure Comcast will get it (knowing they are better then Bright House). Knowing Bright House though it probably take a year for them to get it just like it does with every new channel they get. So Comcast will probably get it first before them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)