Windows Mobile apps

Well, there are plenty of good ones. One I really like and use is Magiccall for call and sms filtering and auto response.
It was like $20 or something when I got it, has worked on every winmo phone I have had so far perfectly.

I also have a mobile version of a netstumbler app for war-walking. :)

Anyone got any good ones?

Ummm...

Waze social GPS app
Garmin GPS
Bing GPS/Map/Search app
Google Maps
Showcase for task switcher
Slingplayer
GPS Weather
Total Commander (file app)
Slide 2 Unlock 2
Slide 2 Shutdown
Think it is something like C-Apriso or whatever for XM Sirius listening.
Music ID app
H-Torch (flashlight app)
And of course HTC WifiRouter

You watch Sling on that small screen?

It's not that small when you have it a 2 or 3 feet from your face. Can't wait for the 640x480 version of Slingplayer mobile to come out to take advantage of the TP's high resolution screen.

Works great when you are sitting in a waiting room, etc.

You can also get a cheap TV-out cable and feed a SDTV in a vehicle your slingplayer ;) Slingcatcher in your pocket.

This is my list... just reinstalled everything today after putting 6.5 on my incite.

Microsoft Myphone (just to backup my text messages)
Facebook
Evernote
Google Maps
OneDialer (so I can dial using my google voice #)
Skyfire (awesome web browser that will play video such as on hulu :) )
BeyondPod (podcast client- crashes occasionally, but the best I have found)
Google Mobile App
Live Mesh (to sync my documents with my laptop)
SlyDial
amAze (free GPS, I used to pay for ATT Navigator, but cancelled it and use this now)
MyMobiler
Opera Mobile
I used to use WifiRouter, and really like it, but prefer nowadays just to plug the phone in via usb and use the built in internet sharing... doesn't kill the battery as fast as using the wifi and 3g constantly did

Sling Player with BT sound is the way to go.

I have Audio Notes. It allows me to record audio with a toggle button on the side of the phone. (XV6800) If I'm carrying my phone in a belt holster and decide to record a discussion, I discreetly push the button on the phone through the holster and it triggers the audio recorder saving every sound in the room to my SD card. I've recorded 2 hour meetings in one file before. The hard button allows me to trigger the audio recorder even while in sleep mode.

DOT Camera look ahead. I don't have this anymore but it was great during my Free trial period. The cost was too much to keep it. It tied in with your GPS and would look ahead on the interstate and display the DOT highway cameras ahead on your route. When I had it, it worked in Washington DC, Baltimore, Miami, NYC along I-95. They were adding cities to the service. But the service ran $20 a month and that was just too expensive for my budget.

Other apps I use-
Opera Mobile
Egress RSS feed downloader
Real time Stock quote and portfolio manager
Sling Mobile
Spb screen
SPB Weather
Core Player
Tom Tom GPS
Google Maps
Celeris Virtual Pool Game
Porta Pin Ball
Pac Man
Voice Command
Sprite Backup
Total Commander File Manager

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts