Windsor From Detroit Area

Can anyone tell me how I get the Windsor Channel/s with my OTA VIA my D* box?

Where are you located? Windsor is just across the river from downtown Detroit. If you have a strong arm, you could throw a rock and hit it! So, you aim an old-style tv antenna EAST, and you got stations. I don't see a problem. OTA Digital, or Analog, they still get received with a standard antenna.

Yea Ive lived here my whole life, I know where windsor is. My OTA picks it up through the old fashioned way, but its not really watchable. Ive given up.

Yea Ive lived here my whole life, I know where windsor is. My OTA picks it up through the old fashioned way, but its not really watchable. Ive given up.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, but you really aren't providing enough info for some pointed help. I'm almost 100 miles away from Detroit, in northern Michigan, and I can receive OTA analog Windsor (Canadian) stations with an (amplified) antenna. How far away from Windsor are you? Perhaps you are located in a OTA signal "black hole", it happens sometimes.

So, what exact receiver are you trying to use, and what sort of TV antenna (model #, brand?) do you have hooked up to it? Is it amplified? Is it on an outside tower? How high is it? You get the idea, give up some info, and maybe you can get this going.

Can anyone tell me how I get the Windsor Channel/s with my OTA VIA my D* box?

I can't because I don't know how. Yet I'd guess that the problem as a lack of guide information from DirecTV.

Can you hook your antenna directly to the TV and watch it without using the D* box?

Not all canadian statiosn have gone digital. exactly what channels are you trying to receive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts