Winegard Carryout automatic sat dish

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Just bought a new Winegard Atomatic sat Dish for my camper. My new toy rocks. Just set it up and it finds the sats (110,119,129) automatically without any effort and changes channels as fast as my home dishes. Makes camping a lot more relaxing. Never had any trouble setting up a Dish 500, but decided to go with the automatic dish instead of the 1000.2. Got it set up and hooked to my 211 and it has an amazing picture. Going to leave it hooked up to my 211 until I go RVing, so I can put it through the test to be sure it works good before I gety out somewhere and find out it does not work. It works with Direct, Dish or Bell, but no HD on Direct for some reason. Dish is HD.

Glad it works for you, always nice to buy a product that does what is says it will do too many out there today that do not. When your camping you want to relax and not have to play with dish to make it work.

Just bought a new Winegard Atomatic sat Dish for my camper. My new toy rocks. Just set it up and it finds the sats (110,119,129) automatically without any effort and changes channels as fast as my home dishes. Makes camping a lot more relaxing. Never had any trouble setting up a Dish 500, but decided to go with the automatic dish instead of the 1000.2. Got it set up and hooked to my 211 and it has an amazing picture. Going to leave it hooked up to my 211 until I go RVing, so I can put it through the test to be sure it works good before I gety out somewhere and find out it does not work. It works with Direct, Dish or Bell, but no HD on Direct for some reason. Dish is HD.
Are there any little quirks when it comes to stb setup after aquiring the satellite

It amazes me how many people who don't know how to align the Dish are too cheap to buy one of these.

Well, not every one has a spare $700 laying around to use for TV while camping.

That said, I'm waiting for the HD version for D*.
I set up my dish whenever needed, but will use this when it's available.
Cost here will also be a factor.

Just bought a new Winegard Atomatic sat Dish for my camper. It works with Direct, Dish or Bell, but no HD on Direct for some reason. Dish is HD.

Reason is, D* needs the KA and KU signal for thier HD D* set ups, not just one like dish and the current set ups don't handle both yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)