Winegard t4 and external dish to wall on rv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HellBilly

Original poster
Nov 10, 2017
Westmoreland TN
so I have a customer who I installed a t4 on his RV that he parks inside with the old system I had it so he could switch to an external dish on garage and watch tv inside. With the Wally and t4 it recognizes as a sw64 and external as dpp TWN cust is 75 and doesn’t want to run check switch every time, so I’m thinking I can run an old sw64 with 3 legacy lnbs to an a/b switch to the Wally and trick it. Any ideas if this is possible?
Open to any ideas or suggestions really want to give this guy what he wants ,,thanks

Idea should work Legacy LNBs and Legacy switch but I can't comment on the Road Trip T-4, but I suspect every time you switch dishes it will need a check switch. The T-4 physically moves the dish to go from 110 to 119 or 129 instead of changing switches I believe.

Reactions: pattykay
Idea should work Legacy LNBs and Legacy switch but I can't comment on the travellar, but I suspect every time you switch dishes it will need a check switch.
The t4 comes back as a sw64 on check switch. Just trying to recreate that with the external dish so all he has to do is hook up a coax and push a button on the a/b switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts