Winegard Traveler, Hopper 3 / Joey & DPH42 / Hybrid Solo Hub with dedicated receiver cabling

CWooster

Original poster
Apr 23, 2018
Dallas, GA
Long Thread name I know...

I am wanting to install the Hopper 3 system in my new fifth wheel that currently does not have a roof top mounted antenna. I understand that the Winegard Traveler does not support the Hopper 3 so will need to install the DPH42 switch. The cabling in the fifth wheel is pre-wired in a way that there will be one cable going from the roof to the living room TV and one cable from the roof to the bedroom TV. So the only way I see to do it would be to mount the DPH42 next to the Traveler (connect input ports 1-3 to the output ports of the Traveler). Since I have access to both the Living Room & Bedroom cables on the roof, this would be a perfect place to install the Hybrid Solo Hub. Since the DPH42 needs to be have the power inserter connected to output port 1, can having the Hybrid Solo Hub between the DPH42 switch and the power inserter going to cause an issue? Does the Hybrid Solo Hub support a powered feed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)