Wing Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jacob Ryan Cummings

Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
I currently have a 1000.4 Western Arc dish pointing at 119, 110, 129. I also have a 500 dish with a DP Single laying inside my game room. My question is, is there another satellite I can point the Single at to get more channels? Or special channels?

If so, please tell me what satellite is good. I would have no problems mounting the dish and pointing at the right direction. I own an inclo and a sat buddy.

Jacob Ryan Cummings said:
I currently have a 1000.4 Western Arc dish pointing at 119, 110, 129. I also have a 500 dish with a DP Single laying inside my game room. My question is, is there another satellite I can point the Single at to get more channels? Or special channels?

If so, please tell me what satellite is good. I would have no problems mounting the dish and pointing at the right direction. I own an inclo and a sat buddy.

There really is no need for an extra dish. I can't see where u r since I'm on my phone but assuming there aren't HD locals on ea you're good and also if you want international there's no point in using it to point at 61.5 just a waste of time since all international is moving off that bird. And if you want 118 it would require a different dish and lnb setup. So you're good with what u have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts