Wings-Stars Conference Finals here in Dallas?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I just thought I would see if anyone had anyone was interested in attending games 3 or 4 between the Wings-Stars down here at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. Game 3 is to be played Monday, 5/12 and Game 4 on Wedsday 5/14. I have obtained a pair of tickets for Wednesday nights game, but perhaps we can meet up with other SatelliteGuys.

Normally when the Stars and Wings play in the playoffs it's 90+ in Dallas and they are having trouble keeping ICE , ice by then ...

Jimbo

I picked up a pair of tickets in section 116. My wife IS NOT a Red Wings fans because they take up so much of my time during the playoffs, however she is getting a nice dinner out of the deal. She was not even the least bit upset the tickets were $240 a whack.

Attachments

• dallas_stars_0708_smap.gif
    dallas_stars_0708_smap.gif
    108.7 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
I picked up a pair of tickets in section 116. My wife IS NOT a Red Wings fans because they take up so much of my time during the playoffs, however she is getting a nice dinner out of the deal. She was not even the least bit upset the tickets were $240 a whack.

WOW! I'd love to go but those tickets are EXPENSIVE!

Detroit vs Dallas

Well Game 1 is in the books.
Looks like that lay off did not affect the Wings after all.
Ozzie was stellar all night :)

Wings 4
Stars 1

Jimbo

The Wings were impressive on the power play and while playing short handed. However, they looked a little out of sync playing 5-on-5. Of course, it's difficult to say since they played almost the entire 3rd period dumping the puck and protecting a three goal lead.

Nine wins down and only seven more to go!

C'mon Riff, where's the plane ticket? I'll buy the beer...
...along with a whole lotta ice for the beating I would receive for not taking my wife.:shh

I never thought I would say this, but there were an awful lot of empty seats at The Joe...for a Conference Final. People don't realize how bad the local economy is until they see empty seats at a Wings playoff game.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts