Wings-Stars Conference Finals here in Dallas?

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I just thought I would see if anyone had anyone was interested in attending games 3 or 4 between the Wings-Stars down here at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. Game 3 is to be played Monday, 5/12 and Game 4 on Wedsday 5/14. I have obtained a pair of tickets for Wednesday nights game, but perhaps we can meet up with other SatelliteGuys.

Normally when the Stars and Wings play in the playoffs it's 90+ in Dallas and they are having trouble keeping ICE , ice by then ...

Jimbo

I picked up a pair of tickets in section 116. My wife IS NOT a Red Wings fans because they take up so much of my time during the playoffs, however she is getting a nice dinner out of the deal. She was not even the least bit upset the tickets were $240 a whack.

Attachments

• dallas_stars_0708_smap.gif
    dallas_stars_0708_smap.gif
    108.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I picked up a pair of tickets in section 116. My wife IS NOT a Red Wings fans because they take up so much of my time during the playoffs, however she is getting a nice dinner out of the deal. She was not even the least bit upset the tickets were $240 a whack.

WOW! I'd love to go but those tickets are EXPENSIVE!

Detroit vs Dallas

Well Game 1 is in the books.
Looks like that lay off did not affect the Wings after all.
Ozzie was stellar all night :)

Wings 4
Stars 1

Jimbo

The Wings were impressive on the power play and while playing short handed. However, they looked a little out of sync playing 5-on-5. Of course, it's difficult to say since they played almost the entire 3rd period dumping the puck and protecting a three goal lead.

Nine wins down and only seven more to go!

C'mon Riff, where's the plane ticket? I'll buy the beer...
...along with a whole lotta ice for the beating I would receive for not taking my wife.:shh

I never thought I would say this, but there were an awful lot of empty seats at The Joe...for a Conference Final. People don't realize how bad the local economy is until they see empty seats at a Wings playoff game.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)