Wireless Internet On A 722

Brian9811 said:
I tried inserting a wireless usb adapter into the port on my 722 but nothing happens. What do I have to do to activate it.

You need to use the adapter supported by dish. You don't have to buy from dish, I got mine off ebay for 12 bucks and free shipping.

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

The Netgear 802.11N model WNDA -3100v2 WiFi Broadband Connector is the Wifi device we officially support, so if it's a different adapter, it's probably not going to work. You can order the official one from DISH for $25

The Netgear 802.11N model WNDA -3100v2 WiFi Broadband Connector is the Wifi device we officially support, so if it's a different adapter, it's probably not going to work. You can order the official one from DISH for $25

BINGo! You can try others but it is hit or miss. If you already had the USB adapter you did the right thing trying it since you had nothing to lose. But I would not waste time and money with others. Go with the recommended adapter.

Is the official Wifi device covered under DHPP?

stardust3 said:
I don't believe that's going to work. You're going to have a sling link adapter. Amazon.com: Sling Media SlingLink Ethernet Connection Bridge: Electronics

I may not post a lot but when I do I make every effort to be sure I know what I am talking about. When I stated that the usb wifi adapter that is supported by dish and available on their web site, is the one that works that shouldhave been a clue that it works. I also pointed out that it is possible to obtain the same adapter elsewhere for less if one is so inclined.

Ross

I may not post a lot but when I do I make every effort to be sure I know what I am talking about. When I stated that the usb wifi adapter that is supported by dish and available on their web site, is the one that works that shouldhave been a clue that it works. I also pointed out that it is possible to obtain the same adapter elsewhere for less if one is so inclined.

Ross

I'm sorry, but, I don't know what your point is? My post was not in response to yours but to the op.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)