Wireless Joey Access Point Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

drwatson618

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
I have 2 HWS. I'm replacing them with an H3 and a 4K Joey. My wireless Joey access point is currently hooked up to the HWS that will be replaced by the 4K Joey. Will this have to be moved to the H3 location or can it stay connected to a 4K Joey?

I have 2 HWS. I'm replacing them with an H3 and a 4K Joey. My wireless Joey access point is currently hooked up to the HWS that will be replaced by the 4K Joey. Will this have to be moved to the H3 location or can it stay connected to a 4K Joey?
My new WAP is connected to the H3 - not positive that's a "have to" but that's how the tech set it up.

You will have to move the WAP to the Hopper 3 or it can also be connected to a HIC if you need it in a location that's closer.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)