Wireless Joey over MOCA

Lucky Chucky

Original poster
Nov 19, 2019
North, SC
I setup a MOCA and plugged in my wireless Joey. It’s worked fine from the beginning but now it has started cutting out and it will loose signal all together. Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know how I could use some sort of external antenna for the Joey or a repeater? The Joey is in an out building that is metal. I can get signal that far because the other day I had the garage door open and it was working off the WAP.

There is no repeater or external antenna. What you could do is get a HIC (Hopper Internet Connector, wired in reverse), run coax from hub to, or closer to outbuilding, connect to HIC, then connect to WAP. I use the configuration for upstairs man cave because coax outlet is on opposite side of room to TV.

There is no repeater or external antenna. What you could do is get a HIC (Hopper Internet Connector, wired in reverse), run coax from hub to, or closer to outbuilding, connect to HIC, then connect to WAP. I use the configuration for upstairs man cave because coax outlet is on opposite side of room to TV.
What are you referring to as the hub? I have the MOCA to the out building.

What are you referring to as the hub? I have the MOCA to the out building.
203951_zoom.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts