Wireless Joey problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
May be a wireless network problem, not a Wireless Joey problem.

Have you rebooted your router?

Are you using a dish wireless access point or just your router?.

Mat be a wireless network problem, not a Wireless Joey problem.

Have you rebooted your router?

Are you using a dish wireless access point or just your router?.
Wireless Joeys don’t use your router they use a Wireless Access Point. That said, a reboot of the WAP might be a good idea.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Wireless Joeys don’t use your router they use a Wireless Access Point. That said, a reboot of the WAP might be a good idea.
They CAN use your router. I did an install in a 7000 SQ FT mansion last week. 1 Hopper 3, 3 WiFi joeys and one of them was too far away to stay linked to the WAP. so I set them up with 3 Velop Mesh Nodes. One at the Frontier Gateway, one halfway to the furthest WiFi Joey and 1 at that joey with Ethernet connected to the joey - boom! popped right in. I told them just hope the internet doesn't go down.

BTW, I learned that here!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Sometimes we can suffer the same issue but from different causes. In my case, when turning on the TV with the wireless Joey and seeing all the pixilation, I tune the TV to an OTA channel for a few seconds than back to where I was and everything is than OK. I have no idea what happened or why this clears it up, but it always works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts