Wireless Phone Jack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

littlb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Can anyone tell me what wireless phone jacks will work with dish 625 receiver? I have an RC926, but apparently this isn't the right one. Will the RC930 work?

You have to have a wireless phone jack that will send data. There are some out there on the market that are only for voice.

littlb said:
Can anyone tell me what wireless phone jacks will work with dish 625 receiver? I have an RC926, but apparently this isn't the right one. Will the RC930 work?

The RCA's 930/926/920 are reported to work with DISH. I just got two of them myself - so they better! :D

I got an RCA model that cost $83 at Best Buy for my father's 622. It said DBS Compatible on the front of the clamshell, and it worked fine (go to the diagnostics screen and click DIAL OUT to check and make sure).

Read the instructions! Don't forget you have to click that little black button with a pen to initialize both units for security reasons (to keep any neighbors that have one from running up your phone bill)

BobMurdoch said:
I got an RCA model that cost $83 at Best Buy for my father's 622. It said DBS Compatible on the front of the clamshell, and it worked fine (go to the diagnostics screen and click DIAL OUT to check and make sure).

Read the instructions! Don't forget you have to click that little black button with a pen to initialize both units for security reasons (to keep any neighbors that have one from running up your phone bill)

Hmm, my RC926 is working with the phone, just not the receiver (No dial tone when I run diagnostics). There are lights on the side that do not light up until you turn on your phone or take it off the hook. I may be doing something wrong, but it appears that this will not work with the 625.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)