Witness: US consumers will pay $571M more if AT&T-Time Warner merger is OK’d

yeah, but maryland is run by idiots for the most part, not a state to emulate
Well, I can't disagree with that. Hopefully, Hogan will get reelected and some Republicans will be elected to chip away at the Dems majority in the House and Senate. The Dems have too much power with their super majorities and leaders that have been entrenched for decades. Any more political comments will have to be made in the Pit.

Then where are the SES 4K channels that other providers are adding? Not on DirecTV that's for sure. Didn't DirecTV recently cancel orders for future satellites and also didn't AT&T state that they intend to go IP only and do away with satellites altogether? Yes they did on both counts.

The only reason you're in denial about this merger is because you're hoping for free HBO for DirecTV subs. Just admit that and join the rest of us in seeing the fact that this merger would be terrible for everybody who is not an AT&T subscriber.
That is why I will be switching to Dish as soon as my D* contract is up or maybe even when the ETF becomes affordable. I haven't trusted at&t one bit since they started mentioning the possibility of a Satellite to IP transition and there is no way I am giving up my reliable tv delivery method. As for sports, I tried the MLB at Bat app this season so I'm covered and don't have to deal with Dish's subpart sports offerings.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: JSheridan
That is why I will be switching to Dish as soon as my D* contract is up or maybe even when the ETF becomes affordable. I haven't trusted at&t one bit since they started mentioning the possibility of a Satellite to IP transition and there is no way I am giving up my reliable tv delivery method. As for sports, I tried the MLB at Bat app this season so I'm covered and don't have to deal with Dish's subpart sports offerings.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Sat is here for a goo while, there are way too many people that cannot use IP.

Guys, alot of this is well into "Pit" territory. Please take those types of comments there and leave them out of this admittedly, very hard to discuss otherwise, thread.

AT&T is a horrible company and they’re no better than Xfinity or other companies. I have them for cellular and also directv. Only reason I have them is because of a bogo promo that require me to get directv . Without all the discounts I’m currently getting, there’s no way I’d pay $100 for TV. I’m locked into 2 years with them so if I don’t get a deal to stay after 2 yrs I’ll gladly leave .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)