WMFP 62.1 in Boston MA switch from cozitv to SBN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LMckin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Upstate SC
I found out today on facebook that WMFP tv 62.1 switch from Cozitv to SBN on it main feed and leave cozitv on it .2 channel people on cozitv facebook page is complain about the switch on comcast in that area.

Hey! I liked "living" in the Boston market on Directv for bonus Cozi TV. WMFP could have at least switched to something else pointless that wasn't already there on Directv.

I found out today on facebook that WMFP tv 62.1 switch from Cozitv to SBN on it main feed and leave cozitv on it .2 channel people on cozitv facebook page is complain about the switch on comcast in that area.

The facebook page says 62-3 - did they move it from 62-2? That would seem pointless.

Looks like the Cozi feed is still on at 62.2 (Off Air). The FB page said to retune your TV to 60.3. Unfortunately Channel 60 is WNEU out of New Hampshire. Very small viewing area in Massachusetts. WNEU is rumored to become NBC Boston in Jan. of 2017 (NBC owned). They must be adding another sub (60.3). Not able to get it in Southern Mass.

Reactions: LMckin
TripsVa's Rabbitears.info says 62.2 for cozitv and he haven't updated it for it .1 for WFMP i don't know where those other channels came from on the facebook

Look like Trip have updated his site and remove cozitv from WMFP
gosulspacer.png
listing but WMFP
gosulspacer.png
website schedule still list cozitv on 62.2