WMYA 40 "No Need to Call Us" message

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shkarter1985

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Greenwood, South Carolina
Anybody living in the Greenville/Spartanburg/Asheville area noticed that WMYA 40 is off the air on DirecTV? I turned to DirecTV and I get this dull "No Need to Call Us" message instead of the station feed. What's wrong with WMYA 40?

Anybody living in the Greenville/Spartanburg/Asheville area noticed that WMYA 40 is off the air on DirecTV? I turned to DirecTV and I get this dull "No Need to Call Us" message instead of the station feed. What's wrong with WMYA 40?

Usually means there is some sort of problem with the uplink(meaning D* lost the feed). D* usually gets the LIL's off-the-air, unlike most cable co's who get it from a fiber feed. The message "no need to call us" means that DirecTV is aware of the problem and working to fix it.

You could email the local station to verify if you have doubts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)