Wnba

btharner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2007
This will probably be a bit out of place here as WNBA fans seem few and far between but I enjoy watching it from time to time and I was wondering if their games are blacked-out on the various FSNs or MSG.

This will probably be a bit out of place here as WNBA fans seem few and far between but I enjoy watching it from time to time and I was wondering if their games are blacked-out on the various FSNs or MSG.

the answer is actually both. each team airs about 5 or 6 games a season on their respective rsn. but those games are usually also picked up by nba-tv. espn2 also airs games as well. and, yes, you can watch all the games at nba.com.

The WNBA is one superstar away from being a real entity. They need a superstar who is a Micheal Jordan of the WNBA, like someone who can dunk and showboat and is very charismatic. They don't have anyone that stands out like that.

The WNBA is one superstar away from being a real entity. They need a superstar who is a Micheal Jordan of the WNBA, like someone who can dunk and showboat and is very charismatic. They don't have anyone that stands out like that.

If that Candace Parker from Tennessee pans out, she seems like the one to fit your description.

Yeah Parker and in a few years that girl who will be a senior in high school who dunks over people will probably be that Joran esk player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)