Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
[ame=http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/11/03/pkg.granny.shoots.intruder.wtae]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

Ouch, must be painful.

Reminds me of a joke I heard once.

A man broke into a granny's house one night...

Granny heard the noise...

Granny was also very religious and yells, "ACTS 2:38!", over and over again.

The neighbors by this time had called the cops when they had heard glass breaking during the break-in and arrested the guy as he's running out of Granny's house with a scared look on his face.

Down at the police station one of the officers asked him during questioning, "Why did you come running out of the house like you had seen a ghost?"

The burgler replied, "That crazy old lady yelled over and over she had an ax and 2 .38's"

These "shot by homeowner" shootings happen here in the Dallas area twice per week. You gotta love Castle Law! If someone breaks into my home, they are going out in a body bag and will be wearing a spiffy toe tag. My neighbors (retired couple) spend a lot of time going back-and-forth between their homes in Dallas and Louisiana. Since we watch their home while they're away, I keep a special Remington 870 handy in defense of their property. I am not sure if I would kill a group of thugs over property, but is sure is nice knowing the law sides with the law-abiding and not with the criminals.

These "shot by homeowner" shootings happen here in the Dallas area twice per week. You gotta love Castle Law! If someone breaks into my home, they are going out in a body bag and will be wearing a spiffy toe tag. My neighbors (retired couple) spend a lot of time going back-and-forth between their homes in Dallas and Louisiana. Since we watch their home while they're away, I keep a special Remington 870 handy in defense of their property. I am not sure if I would kill a group of thugs over property, but is sure is nice knowing the law sides with the law-abiding and not with the criminals.

Crime doesn't pay.
They break into your home, they risk their lives.

Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
uzi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts