Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As the Super Bowl gets ready to kick off, I will be working as well be adding a new forum featured exclusively on the Hopper and Joey, which should make it easier for people to find information and their answers they need on the upcoming Hopper and Joey.

In addition in our new forum we will be accepting new questions about Hopper and Joey for DISH to answer for us. (Thanks DISH!)

Enjoy the game and thanks for being here at SatelliteGuys!

Sure beats watching the game, eh?

And ain't that logo SHARP on 9852! ;)

Right how this instant you broke everybody's old links to the Dish Network forum. I see you renamed the forum "DISH"... But is it absolutely necessary to break all those old URLs as well?

Right now this instant? I did it 4 hours ago. :D

Don't know what kind of issue you are having, but if I click on any of the links on Google in the DISH Network Forum they are taken to the proper thread in the DISH forum.

I can't help that DISH Network changed their name to just DISH. :)

I rarely look at the home page. I have 4 of the forums that I use most of the time and don't care what D* or others have done. So why bother with a bunch of other pages I don't care about.

Doesn't mean you had to change.

Agreed. DISH is just their new marketing name, the company is still called DISH Network, as evidenced by the "© 2012, DISH Network L.L.C. All rights reserved." on the bottom of the front page of dish.com, as well as in their Company Overview page located here: DISH Network - Company Overview .

I'm not complaining though, just pointing it out :) .

Broke my links as well. But more importantly...I just tried a Google search of "Dish Network Forum". Of course, Sat Guys was first on the list, but when clicking the main link...you get this: "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". I would think it would be risking future traffic finding this forum as easily as before, since with broken links a lot of people may just choose the next forum listed on Google and forget about it. Same thing happens if you try "Dish Forum".

Broke my links as well. But more importantly...I just tried a Google search of "Dish Network Forum". Of course, Sat Guys was first on the list, but when clicking the main link...you get this: "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". I would think it would be risking future traffic finding this forum as easily as before, since with broken links a lot of people may just choose the next forum listed on Google and forget about it. Same thing happens if you try "Dish Forum".

That's what I get as well. Not a biggie though, just a pain to have to redo links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)